Friday 19 October 2012

NARS Andy Warhol Collection... Continued


I've already blogged about the newest NARS collection, and in particular the eyeshadow palettes, but I love the lipglosses so much I thought they deserved their own post!


The Warhol collection features 5 shades of lipgloss: Penny Arcade, Candy Says, Holly Woodlawn, International Velvet and Viva. Each shade is named after one of Warhol's Superstars, the troupe of drag queens, drug addicts, debutantes and debauchees whose rainbow bright, sexually permissive party subculture came to define a very special period in New York history. 

I loved these shades in particular, shown with the superstars they were named after:


Penny Arcade

Holly Woodlawn



And finally, my absolute favourite item of the collection - the Beautiful Darling makeup bag illustrated with an image of Candy Darling. An absolute necessity, Candy is one of my all time favourite drag queens. Please Santa...!


Beautiful Darling Makeup Bag


No comments:

Post a Comment